1. Mandatory – Complete FamilyID Registration
2. Mandatory – Bourne Recreation Participant Waiver
All players must complete this before practicing at the Bourne Community Building.
3. Mandatory – Complete Concussion Training
Every athlete must complete the online base test for impact concussions. Use code 6TAVQZDVVA.
4. Mandatory – Watch the concussion videos from the Center for Disease Control.
5. Mandatory – Every athlete must complete the online base test for impact concussions.
6. Mandatory – Parents and athletes must read required information on Opioid Misuse Prevention.
7. Mandatory – All athletes must have a physical that is valid for the duration of the season. A student may only participate up until the date of expiration on an existing physical, and cannot continue to participate until the physical is renewed. Physicals are valid for 13 months.
8. Optional – For a student to self drive to a practice / game they must complete a waiver form.
Have A Question?
Fill out the form below and a member of the Sturgis West Athletic staff will follow-up.