Field Hockey (Co-op with East)
Cheer (Co-op with East)
Softball (Co-op with East)
Track and Field (Co-op with East)
Boys Tennis (Co-op With East)
Sailing (Co-op with East)
Are You Ready For The Season?
In order to participate in the athletic program here at Sturgis, you must complete the following items.
Need to make a payment? Please pay here.
1. Still need to sign up? Register here.
2. Mandatory – Complete Concussion Training
Every athlete must complete the online base test for impact concussions. Use code 6TAVQZDVVA.
3. Mandatory – Watch the concussion videos from the Center for Disease Control.
4. Mandatory – Every athlete must complete the online base test for impact concussions.
5. Mandatory – Parents and athletes must read required information on Opioid Misuse Prevention.
6. Mandatory – All athletes must have a physical that is valid for the duration of the season. A student may only participate up until the date of expiration on an existing physical, and cannot continue to participate until the physical is renewed. Physicals are valid for 13 months.
7. Optional – For a student to self drive to a practice / game they must complete a waiver form.
Have A Question?
Fill out the form below and a member of the Sturgis West Athletic staff will follow-up.