Let’s Get Started
We look forward to getting to know you.
Follow us on social media:
Sturgis Enrollment Checklist
Congratulations on your acceptance for the 2024-25 school year for Sturgis Charter Public School. We are excited to welcome you to the Sturgis community. We have created this checklist to help you prepare for the school year.
- Take advantage of our Shadowing Program. Prospective students can visit Sturgis classes to get a feel for the environment. We schedule visits for morning or afternoon at either campus. Call 508-778-1782 to schedule a visit.
- Check out our school calendar for the 2024-25 school year (will be posted soon). Our school hours are 8:20am-3:10pm
- Academics: Review the course selections and the World of IB.
- Student Life: Sturgis Clubs
- Sports: list of sports offered. Fall sports begin one week before school, so make sure you register ahead of time.
- Check out our East and West campus pages for upcoming events. Come to a sports game, a theater production or other Sturgis events.
- Make sure you keep us up to date with your contact information. If you have a new email or phone number, please reach out to Joann Johnson Prygocki, our registrar: email@example.com
- Please start addressing your student’s transportation issues. There is a charter bus to Sturgis from Plymouth, and the Cape Cod Regional Transit buses stop at both campuses. Barnstable students may get transportation on the Five Star school buses. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready?
- We will be posting information here about Summer Reading requirements.
- Chrome books: If your student does not have a Chromebook, the school will supply one. See information and links to forms to request a Chromebook.
- View this document about the Graphing calculator that all Sturgis students need.
- Does your family need information translated into another language? Let us know by emailing: emasil@sturgischarterschool.
- Fall sports start approximately one week prior to school. Make sure to sign up if you want to be involved!
- Financial Assistance: families that qualify for our financial assistance receive free or reduced rate lunches, financial help with public transportation, athletic fees and other costs. We will email all families when the 2024-25 application is available.
- Mark your calendar: Placement Assessments will take place on Saturday, May 11th.
- New Student Orientation will take place Saturday, August 24
- Convocation: last week of August, exact date TBA