Sturgis Enrollment Checklist
If you have been waitlisted for the 2024-25 school year for Sturgis Charter Public School, we encourage you to stay connected. We have created this checklist so that if/when you are offered a spot, you are ready to respond.
- Take advantage of our Shadowing Program. Prospective students can visit Sturgis classes to get a feel for the environment. We schedule visits for morning or afternoon at either campus. Call 508-778-1782 to schedule a visit.
- Check out our school calendar for the 2024-25 school year (will be posted soon). Our school hours are 8:20am-3:10pm
- Academics: Review the course selections and the World of IB.
- Student Life: Sturgis Clubs and Sports! Get ready to be involved.
- Check out our East and West campus pages for upcoming events. Come to a sports game, a theater production or other Sturgis events.
- Make sure you keep us up to date with your contact information. If you have a new email or phone number, please reach out to Joann Johnson Prygocki, our registrar: email@example.com. This is crucial when your waitlist number comes up, noting that we will have no choice but to move on if we do not hear from you in the allotted time.
- Please start addressing your student’s transportation issues. There is a charter bus to Sturgis from Plymouth, and the Cape Cod Regional Transit buses stop at both campuses. Barnstable students may get transportation on the Five Star school buses. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
How will you know if your number comes up?
If your student’s waitlist number comes up, we will reach out to you by phone and/or email. We will also be sending an update each month, starting in March, with the movement of the waiting list. Offers will be made as soon as spaces become available and continue through February of the 2024-25 school year.