Sick Day Rules:
Please remember that if your student has symptoms from this list below, they should NOT attend in person school. Please fill out the online attendance form to report their symptoms to the school (even if it is their remote day), and the school nurse will contact you.
- Fever of 100.0 or higher, chills, shaking chills
- Difficulty breathing, or shortness of breath
- Cough (not due to other known causes, such as chronic cough)
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle aches of body aches
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Headache **When in combination with at least one other symptom
- Fatigue **When in combination with at least one other symptom
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to another known causes, such as allergies) **When in combination with at least one other symptom
*Please note that if a household member has symptoms, is being tested for COVID-19, or has been notified they are a close contact of a positive COVID case, your child, and their siblings if Sturgis students, also need to stay home from in-person learning and sports.