Let’s Get Started
In order to get you ready for the new school year, here is a quick list of important information regarding transportation and supplies needed.
- Supplies: Students will receive supply lists by individual teachers the first week of school. See info regarding required Graphing Calculators.
- Convocation: The convocation for parents and students is August 26. See full event calendar.
- First Day of School: The first day of school is August 28. See full event calendar.
- School Hours: The school day starts at 8:20am and ends at 3:10pm.
- Transportation: Scroll down for options.
Where Are You Coming From?
Barnstable students have school bus transportation provided by Five Star Bus Company. The Five Star Bus Company should be contacting you regarding bus routes.
Upper-Cape, Harwich, Chatham
There are bus routes to Sturgis from the Cape Cod Regional Transit.
Plymouth and Sagamore
The Bridge Bus, a parent-funded commuter schools bus which runs from Plymouth to Sagamore Beach and down to the Sturgis schools in Hyannis, has a few open seats this Fall. Cost is $1420, paid in full by July 30. Please fill out the Google doc below if you’d like to be added to the waitlist. As seats open, we fill them from the waitlist.
We have a group on Facebook called The Bridge Bus Parents Group – please request to join for more information. This is the main way we communicate.
The bus picks up at Exit 5 in Plymouth (Panera Bread) at 6:45am, then proceeds to the Park & Ride in Sagamore Beach and picks up at 7:10am, then proceeds to the Sturgis Schools. The bus is usually back in Sagamore Beach dropping off students at 4:10pm and in Plymouth around 4:30pm. The bus follows the school calendar and all half days, late starts, and early releases.
For more information, please call Kate Conway (508) 415-1295 or join the conversation on Facebook.
Don’t delay – we fill quickly!